Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Great Bend and Beyond

Here are some pics of the kids around the house and also from our quick trip to Great Bend last weekend.

Roman's hair was getting long and my dad and CW were giving me shit about it so i decided we would trim it up. As I was in mid cut, Roman decided it would be a good idea to swing his bangs out of his eyes by doing his ever famous head whip. Well, a trim soon became a buzz cut. When he looked in the mirror at his new do his exact words to me were, "I look retarded and it's all your fault!" He wore a hat for an entire day and refused to show anyone his hair cut. He is now over it. Willow starts ballet again on July 5th, so I'm looking forward to that. I can only take so much Barbie role play. Harper has developed a phobia of our wood floors. She tripped this morning and landed on her side. She slowly turned rigid and layed down on her back and refused to move. She was completely paralyzed by the wood floor. After about 2 minutes of her just laying still on the floor, I had to pick her up and place her on the carpet. Now anytime she falls in the kitchen, on the wood, she freezes and goes stiff. Wierdest thing ever. So enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment