Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nothing New

Not too much has been going on here lately. Willow is currently sick and barfing, Roman is obsessed with Wii and Harper is a brute, bossing us all around and getting us to do whatever she wants. It been a lazy week for all of us. Next weekend we will have a garage sale on Saturday to try and get rid of all our baby crap. Sunday we're going to head up to the Wildlife Sanctuary just north of Denver and see some large carnivores that have been rescued from horrilbe situations and are free to roam on about 400 acres of pristine Colorado land. CW wanted to take the kids to see some animals for Father's Day and I suggested this over the zoo. Roman and I tested for our belts last Wednesday and it went very well. If we passed, Fitouri, our instructor, will present us with our new belts on Monday during Taekwondo class. Roman will be camo and I will be yellow. Fitouri said that since I know all the forms and steps for camo she'll let me test 30 days from now for my camo so me and Roman will be at the same level. it just makes training a lot easier if we are doing the same forms and one steps. So, like I said, nothing that interesting going on with us right now. Just sickness, obsessive behavior, and bossiness. I'll post video and pics of Roman and I testing and recieving our belts on Monday night after class. Until then, enjoy these random pics of Popp life.

No comments:

Post a Comment