Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yellow Belt and Stuff

Roman tested for his yellow belt last week and did awesome. He was given his belt today in class. We are bumping him up to the next level so he will go to class on a different day with different people. It's more advanced than Tiny Tigers and they get to spar and use weapons! I joined TKD today and will also get to spar and use weapons! I am pumped!! Willow has Ballet Picture Day next week which should be hilarious. The teacher is bringing in ballet costumes and a profession photog is gonna snap some shots. I can't wait! Harper is a mad woman! She walks from the living room to the kitchen now, unassisted. She still falls down from time to time, but we kind of consider her a walker now. We are going to the Popp farm for Harper's 1st bday this Friday, so I'll be sure to take lots of picks. Until then, enjoy this and that plus some of Roman's belt testing. CW is going to post video of the testing right now so I'll email that link later. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment