Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

We gave the kids Easter baskets and dyed eggs today. The kids had a good time. Of all the candy we gave them, about 1 piece is left. I have a feeling dinner will not go over well tonight. Harper has graduated from a bottle to a sippy cup and will soon be off formula and on soy milk full time. She is also saying goodbye to Gerber since she's doing such a good job eating real food. Excitement! She is also taking a couple of steps all by herself. Walking is just around the corner. Roman will test for his yellow belt on Wednesday, so we are looking forward to that. In a couple of months I plan on joining TKD with Roman because I think it looks badass and I want to "sweep the leg." We'll see how that goes. Willow has been making us all watch The Princess and the Frog followed by Barbie: A Mermaid Tale for about two weeks now. I think we all know the movies by heart at this point. Hope you all had a good weekend. Enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment