Monday, April 19, 2010

Harper's 1st Birthday (even though it's not until the 23rd)

Because we couldn't pin point when my brother's pilot would be filmed, we decided to go ahead and have Harper's bday party early. Her actual bday isn't until the 23rd, but we headed out to G&G Popp's house in Quinter a little early to celebrate Harper's very first birthday. Esther, Deet, Judah, Jake, Mae Maw and G&G Popp were all there to help us celebrate. It took me about 3 hours to pipe the rose cupcakes and I must say, they turned out pretty decent. I made Harper's favorite pasta for dinner and then we opened some gifts. She had a great first birthday. I can't believe our little baby girl is already turning 1 year old. Oh how time flies! Check out the pics of her bday! Oh, and I tested for my orange belt tonight!!! "Sweep the leg!"

1 comment:

  1. Can you please stop doing all those awesome cakes/cupcakes and "I'm such a great mother" stuff because you make the rest of us (ME) look bad!! For Landon's first birthday, he's getting a party with all of our friends, grilled food (that he probably won't be able to eat because this kiddo chokes on anything harder than a banana), coolers full of beer and - if I can pull it off - I plan on making a really crappy looking, somewhat lopsided but delicious homemade cake. Nothing like your cupcake rosettes.

    ReplyDelete