Monday, September 28, 2009
Wild and Crazy Kids
So lately, Harper has been waking up in the middle of the night, laughing and blowing spit bubbles. I don't even think she wants anything....just to laugh and carry on. It's been slightly less than awesome. Willow is testing boundaries and tries to tell me how things are going to be. I generally win the verbal altercations after threatening to take away her Sensational Six. For those of you who are not familiar with the Sen. Six, it's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bunch. Minnie, Mickey, Goofey, Donald, Daisy and Pluto. They are sacred in our house. Roman is having a big day at preschool on Thursday. We get to take a field trip to the Castle Rock Fire Dept. I'll take lots of pics. It should be fun. I took the two bigs to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs this past Sunday and they had a blast. Willow polished off a small bag of popcorn by herself, in addition to a cherry icee. Roman sucked down his blue raspberry icee in about 5 seconds flat and consumed a whole box of Crunch Clusters as well. Needless to say, dinner was not a big hit that night. Everyone was too full. Here's a few pics of this and that. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment