Monday, September 7, 2009

Who's Its and What's Its

Roman's 5th bday is coming up soon, so he's been getting some loot it in the mail. We were recently gifted a little thing called Rock Band on Wii from his Uncky Chad. Oh my god!!! We've had to pull him away from the drums every night for dinner. He won't stop! It is really fun...even for mom and dad and Willow. Tomorrow I am a volunteer helper at preschool, and Willow gets to go with us too. I made Spongebob cupcakes to pass out to the kids as snacks and Roman is pumped. I'll be sure to take lots of picks manana at preschool. I got Willow a princess crown that she has been wearing non stop for a few days now. She dances around the house making up her own songs about how she's a pretty pink princess who needs to be saved by her superhero brother. Quite the imagination. She tries to sing on Rock Band from time to time...but Twinkle Twinkle Little Star really isn't an option so she gets a little frustrated and storms off. The terrible two's are proving to ring true for Wills. Harper is still happy as a lark. She eats Gerber now and loves her applesauce! She is rolling over every which way and laughs at everything. Especially her brother and sister:) All the kids fell ill this weekend with a minor cold. It was Harper's first illness of any kind and she is handling it well. They've all been stuffy and snotty and coughing with low grade fevers. I'm pretty sure Roman and Willow are over it, but poor Harps still has a day or two left. No fun. I'll be sure to post pics from Roman's day at school tomorrow. Until then............check these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment