Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Preschool Party
Roman got to celebrate his 5th bday today at preschool and his Spongebob cupcakes were a big hit. And they should have been...CW and I spent 6 hours decorating those bad boys! His class sang Happy Birthday to him as he wore the special bday crown Miss Natalie made for the kids. Hysterical! Willow really liked playing with her Bubs at school. She never left his side:) When you look at the pics, notice that Roman is completely surrounded by the girls in his class. For real. All the girls flocked to him. I was dying! Next time I volunteer will be for his Halloween party where they get to wear costumes. Should be a hoot! Until then.....here's his Preschool Party pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Geez you made those cupcakes?? I can barely pull off Betty Crocker cookies from a mix. Teach me Obi Wan, You're my only hope. . . . . .
ReplyDelete