Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Larry, Mo and Curly
Our 3 stooges have been keeping us busy. Roman loves preschool and came home the other day with a huge smile on his face. I asked him why he was so happy and he replied, "I have a new friend....the girl with the turquoise shirt. And she's my favorite because she's pretty." Her name is Alex Turner and she happens to be the sister of a little girl he went to preschool with last year. I guess he has a thing for the Turner girls! Willow has definitely hit her terrible twos!!! When we pick up Roman from school, his teacher always gives all the siblings of her students stickers on their hands. Well, in order to get your sticker, you have to ask "Please." Willow clams up in public and gets really stubborn. When Miss Natalie told her she had to say please...Willow looked a the floor and started crying. The teach wouldn't give her one unless she said please, and she was not going to say it. So...I had to carry a screaming Harper (it was her lunch time and she was starving) and a screaming Willow to the car. She didn't calm down for awhile. Well, today at preschool Willow, after much coaxing, finally whispered in Miss Natalie's ear..."please." She was so happy that she got that damn sticker and so was I!!!! Oh, she also threw a shoe at me the other day. She has quite the temper. Harper is just a-growing like a weed. She's close to 14 lbs now and has started Gerber. She LOVES food!!! She is also grabbing her toes a lot and can sit up with a little assistance from her boppy. I can't believe she is over 4 months old now. We ordered the kids' Halloween costumes and I cannot wait to take pics!!! Hysterical. Until then, enjoy a few pictures of this and that:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A 14 pound Harper! Man, I bet you're getting some great biceps! And where did you order your Halloween costumes from?
ReplyDelete