Sunday, February 20, 2011

Winter Whiteout TKD Tourny

Roman and I competed in another TKD Tourny this weekend and did pretty well. Roman was in a heat with 12 other boys. Every boy he competed against was 7 or 8. He was the only 6 year old there. When I saw the size of these kids in comparison to Roman I thought he might have some tough competetion and not place. Man was I wrong! Roman ended up with a 3 way tie for 1st place in forms and in the second round he got caught up during his form and took away 3rd place. We are so proud of him!!! He opted not to spar and we were happy about that. One of the boys knocked another boy out. I'm talking eyes rolling in the back of his head, swaying back and forth like a drunk hobo, them bam, hits the mat. It was horrible. After that Roman won't ever want to spar at tournaments again. I ended up getting 3rd in sparring. It was a good day. So here are some pics from the tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment