Sunday, July 11, 2010

Park then Spar

Last weekend we took the kids to a park near our house since it was such a nice day. Roman conquered all the equipment including slides, rock walls, swings, some thing you step accross that wobbles and makes it hard to gain your balance, etc. Willow was super timid and only wanted to swing and would occassionally go down a slide as long as I went with her. Harper was content on the swings and really just liked running around. It was a pretty good trip to the park. When we got home, Harper went down for her nap and we took the two bigs out back to pull weeds. They decided it would be fun to practice sparring while running through the sprinklers. I captured this on my camera for your viewing pleasure. This weekend Grandma and Grandpa Popp came to visit and to also bring some of Nanny's furniture to me. They wanted to take us out to eat so CW suggesteed this place he's been trying to make me and the kids go to for awhile now. It's called Angie's and the menu consists of not only Italian food, but Mexican as well. I have an aversion to restaurants that serve multiple types of cuisine, hence our not having eaten their yet. So anyway, we went and I must say, Angie's had some of the best pizza I have eaten here in Castle Rock. We will visit Angie's again. So here's some pics from the last two weeks of our yahoos. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment