Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Our New Ride
Our Jeep is not 4x4 and was not cutting it here in snowy Colorado so CW made the executive decision to get me a CRV...4x4. He slapped some winter tires on the Jeep and now both of us feel pretty safe driving around. Cw has better snow driving skills that I do so he thinks the new tires will be just fine for him. I took a few pics of our new ride. So check those out. On Sunday I took Roman to Avatar 3D and was freaked out about him not being able to sit through 2 hours and 40 minutes of a movie that was not about superheros or some kind of Disney Pixar character. Worrying was retarded. He frickin LOVED every minute of it! If you haven't already, go see Avatar 3D. It was badass. Harper is now an official crawler. She can haul ass! If I turn my back for a second she is in the dog food or trying to drink their water. She is also pulling herself up on everything and standing up all by herself! I can't believe she will be 9 months old on the 23rd of this month. Time sure does fly. Willow continues to crack us up. She wants a princess themed birthday this year and has insisted on dressing up as one. The other night we were talking about her bday and what kind of cake she wanted, what kind of presents, what kind of food, etc and she paused and said..."I will need a prince for my birthday!" She is out of control. We have Taekwondo tonight and Ballet tomorrow morning so it's a full week. Check out some of the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment