Friday, October 16, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
The Popp fam headed out to CO Springs for a pumpkin patch extravaganza today. We stuck our faces in wooden cutouts that looked like corn, ran through some hay bale mazes, pet some farm animals, slid down some huge slides, picked out pumpkins and took lots of pictures. We all had a great time. Willow decided she needed to pick up every pumpkin in the patch to test it out and make sure it was the right one. After 10 minutes of this I helped her decide. The patch we went to had these slides that the kids couldn't get enough of. I think we spent the majority of our time there. In all it was a good day and we came home with two perfect pumpkins. Harper just hung out with her dad in the snuggli carrier and eventually fell asleep. I guess it wasn't that exciting for her. Here are some pics from our big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment