Monday, October 19, 2009
Conquering Castle Rock Park
Grandma and Grandpa Popp visited us this past weekend and we all decided to be a little adventurous and hike the famed "Castle Rock." It was a 1.5 mile hike up some steep inclines. About 10 minutes into the hike, Willow stops dead in her tracks, looks at me and screams...."I'm done walking! Carry me!!!" So I had to man up and put Miss Thang on my damn shoulders for a while until I could no longer stand her powerful midget legs kicking me like a horse. CW took over and I got Harper in the front carrier. We all made it to the top in one piece, and Mister Roman hiked the whole thing by himself! We all had a great time and I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa Popp slept like we did that night.....like babies! Check out our pics from hiking Castle Rock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment