Sunday, July 5, 2009
4TH OF JULY ON THE FARM
We celebrated July 4th @ CW's parents' farm in Quinter, KS this year. The kids had a great time with Grandma, Grandpa and Mae Maw. They got to do arts and crafts. ride in the wagon that was pulled by the riding lawn mower, splash in the kiddie pool and go crazy with all the wide open space. On the 4th, we stayed at the farm and lit up a few of our own fireworks. Roman LOVED it!!! He got to hold his first sparkler! Willow passed out about 30 minutes before the fireworks action, so her night wasn't too exciting. Mae Maw celebrated her 79th birthday on July 5th and the kids had no problem helping her eat her cake. I just about dropped kicked Roxy this weekend, after she caught one of the baby farm kitties and shook it violently as if she were a great white shark. I thought that cat was a goner, but when I found her, she was perfectly fine except for being in shock and covered in dog saliva. I am still mad at Roxy! In all, it was a good 4th of July and we all had a good time. Here's some pics:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment