Thursday, June 25, 2009

Smiles and Squeals

Harper has been smiling since the day we brought her home, and now she lets out a squeals of excitement with each one. She is cooing, grabbing toys and holding her head up much better these days. We can't believe how much she has grown! Roman is becoming a puzzle master, able to put together 70 piece puzzles all by himself. He is also getting pretty good at all his Wii games as well. I think it's about time we get him some more! Willow still loves to sing and dance the day away. If it's got a beat, she'll bust a move. Her favorite song, regrettably, is "I Like to Move It Move It" from Madagascar. I am slowly being driven insane by this song. So....in a nutshell, all is well! Here are a few pics of the kids and pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment