Sunday, November 14, 2010
TKD Tourney
So we went to our TKD tourney this Saturday, and with the help of Grandma and Grandpa Popp, were able to contain Willow and Harper without any trouble. Roman was AMAZING! Out of 8 boys, who I am willing to bet were all a year older than him, he placed 2nd in Traditional Forms. We are so proud of our Taekwondo savant. He lost his first sparring match, but was able to kick and punch 2 points out of the kid. It was a good day for the Romanator. Since the kids had already been at the tournament since about 7:00 am and it was already 11:00, the grandparents took the kids back home for some R&R. CW stayed with me so he could get some flip footage of my stuff. I did not do as well as I had hoped, nor as well as Mr. Roman. I came away with 3rd place in Traditional Forms and also lost my first sparring match. I too got 2 points on my competetor but ultimately, lost the fight. Roman and I need some more practice so next tournament we can place in sparring. So for now, enjoy these picks from our TKD tournament.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment