Roman had his first day of Kindergarten today. In a sea of crying kids and boo hooing mom's, Roman and I were solid. Cool, calm and collected. I got to stay in his class for about five minutes to hear his very pregnant teacher read The Kissing Hand and then had to hug Roman goodbye. When we picked him up from school that day he said it went well and that he loved recess and snack time. I can't wait to see all of Roman's achievements this year. It should be an adventure!
We also had our Green Belt TKD Testing tonight. Roman and I did very well and will recieve our new belts on Monday if we passed. We also got to spar during this testing. CW recorded it on our flip so I will email that footage to you all as well. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment