Thursday, May 27, 2010
The Graduate
We've been crazy busy here lately, so I haven't had a chance to post anyting until now. Taekwondo is going well. Roman and I get to spar once a week and it's totally badass. We both bought our own sparring gear and really look forward to kicking ass on Mondays and Wednesdays. This Wednesday we got to break boards! Both Roman and I broke our boards with no problems using our most glorious and powerful front kicks. We will be testing in a couple of weeks for our next belts and can't wait. Willow is signed up for a second year of ballet and this next class also includes tap! I can't wait. Harper can say a few words now...book, pass(pacifier), cup, mama, dada, bubs and that's about it. She loves Barbie: A Mermaid Tale and also loves to dance and sing. She's a ham. Roman graduated from preschool this afternoon and will start kindergarten in the fall. He is pumped. We are going on a trip to Granby, CO for Mem. Day weekend with CW's family and will be staying in huge ranch house in the mountains. I should have lots of pics when we get back from that adventure but until then, check these out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment