Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ballerina Girl

Willow had her first Ballet class today and she did amazing!!! She didn't miss a single turn, bow, jump or anything! She was so good! The teacher asked if she had taken dance class before and when I said no she was shocked. Once class was over, the little girls headed on out to their moms and Willow was still in the room checking herself out in the mirrored walls. I said come on and she started to get a sour face. She then said, "I want to stay and dance more please." She did not want to leave...at all!!! So Ballet was a success and Miss Willow can't wait for her next class. Here are a few pics I was able to snap before the teacher kicked me out and shut the door. We get to stand there looking through a window while they dance. No parents allowed in the room:( I'm going to have a talk with the teacher and see if I can't get in there for just one day to take some action shots of our tiny dancer. Until then, enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment