Sunday, November 22, 2009
Randomness
So CW and I are finally back to normal after a two week bout with some kind of sickness that knocked us both on our asses. Thankfully, our three yahoos never got it. Here's what's new.....Roman continues to improve his gaming skills, often beating me or CW at any racing game on Wii. He is getting really good with his DS games as well. I'm actually quite impressed that our 5 year old can play games that are meant for 10 year olds. Roman and Willow have been getting on each other's nerves recently, so we decided to enroll them in some activities. Roman will start Taekwondo the middle of December. Willow will start Ballet the beginning of January. They are both pumped. Willow is still our little princess ballerina. She loves pink, dancing, pink, singing, pink, Barbies, and did I mention PINK! Willow achieved a huge milestone just recently. Drum roll please.............she is POTTY TRAINED!!!!! She doesn't even wear pull ups to bed anymore. I took about a month before she was totally potty trained. We are so proud and so happy. No more size 6 diapers. Harper is growing bigger by the day. She can now scoot across the floor using a series of flips, twists, pushes and pulls. She "talks" non stop and loves to giggle. Especially at her brother and sister. She ate her first actual foods this weekend. Some chunks of banana and some club crackers. The girl doesn't even have teeth yet and wants real food! Everyone is good and healthy at the moment and ready for Thanksgiving. We'll be heading to Quinter to spend some time with the Popps this year so look for pics of our Thanksgiving adventure soon to come. Until then, here's some pics of this and that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow...what are your crazy sanitizing skills that your kids didn't get your sickness! I need to know! Also...too funny. We just got a Wii. We'll see how that goes. Luckily I have some time to practice before Ellie can beat me!
ReplyDelete