Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Camera!

So I just got a new camera from my parents and it rules. I've been taking tons of pics and thought I'd update the blog with some. The kids are all doing great. Roman and Willow are supposed to take naps now every other day, and up until just recently, it's been working out. Let's just say Willow takes her naps like a good girl should and Roman....well, he basically does everything up in his room except nap. I've caught him making shadow puppets on the wall, playing in his sheets as though it were a tent, talking to his stuffed animals, messing with his IPOD and docking station, peeing a million times, reading books, etc, etc. I could seriously go on for ages. Needless to say, he won't be napping every other day like his little sister. Willow told us today that she would get rid of her diapers if we got her Curious George underwear. So tomorrow we're getting some damn CG undies. She has consistently pooped in the pot for about a year now, but refuses to let us know when she's got to pee. Maybe George is the answer. Cross your damn fingers!!! Harper continues to be a great baby. She only wakes up once for a bottle in the night, if that. During the day she's totally chill and loves to be around me and the kids. The only time she cries is if she needs food, a clean diaper or is really tired. I have no complaints and am actually having a really great time being a mom of 3! Check out the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment