Saturday, May 23, 2009
LIFE IS CRAZY....BUT GREAT!!!
Harper continues to be a really sweet baby, giving us 4-5 consecutive hours of sleep every night. We're hoping it's not a fluke! She is getting bigger by the day, so I take about a million pics of her and the kids every chance I get. Harper is holding her head up a bit better these days, and still loves her sleep. She also smiles....a lot! We haven't captured one of her really big cheesey smiles yet, but it's only a matter of time. For now, all we have are her smirks. Roman is head over heals for his new baby sister. He always wants to hold and feed her. Willow feels the same. She is a big help to me, getting pacifiers, diapers and blankets when ever I need them. I couldn't ask for anything more. Roman and Willow have been amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment